Heatrae Sadia takes BIM to the next level
Published: 02 February, 2017
Heatrae is supporting efforts to embed smarter ways of working in the construction industry by launching a library of BIM files for its electric water-heating products and has gone above and beyond immediate public-sector requirements by investing in the higher-level BIM standard.
Richard Newman, head of product management at Heatrae Sadia, says, ‘As a UK manufacturer, we have a responsibility to play our part by providing professionals with the information they need to realise not only BIM Level 2 but to look forward to the new standards required under BIM Level 3 and beyond.
Designed to be used with Revit By Autodesk , the files can be downloaded from the site below.
- 23 March, 2017Pump Industry Awards
- 29 March, 2017, 9:30Data centre design and energy effiicency
- 31 March, 2017Annual awards of the Commissioning Specialists' Association - closing date for entries
- 11 May, 2017BCIA Awards 2017
- 17 - 18 May, 2017PHEX+
- 23 - 24 May, 2017Edie Live
- 15 June, 2017 - 23:55CSA Awards
- 12 - 14 September, 2017The Energy Event
- 22 - 23 November, 2017EMEX
- 23 - 25 January, 2018HVAC & Refrigeration Show