50 000 reasons to celebrate
Published: 02 February, 2017
As part of its 20th anniversary celebration, building-services engineering company Ameon raised £50 000 from the proceeds of a charity ball and associated prize auction. Brian House Childrens’ Hospice in Blackpool, where Ameon itself is based, was the nominated charity.
This hospice is itself 20 years old, and the money raised will enable it to fund the cost of two members of nursing staff for a year.
Robin Lawson, Ameon’s managing director (with mug held high in the picture), and his family relied on the hospice to help with care from birth for daughter Daisie.
He commented, ‘Although we are now regarded as a truly national company, we continue to invest in the local economy. The fact that we can see our contribution resulting in tangible benefits by helping to fund the work of highly skilled nurses is extremely rewarding for everyone at Ameon.’
- 31 March, 2017Annual awards of the Commissioning Specialists' Association - closing date for entries
- 11 May, 2017BCIA Awards 2017
- 17 - 18 May, 2017PHEX+
- 23 - 24 May, 2017Edie Live
- 15 June, 2017 - 23:55CSA Awards
- 12 - 14 September, 2017The Energy Event
- 22 - 23 November, 2017EMEX
- 23 - 25 January, 2018HVAC & Refrigeration Show