JTL builds up its ‘Good’ Ofsted record
Published: 02 February, 2017
Work-based training company JTL has received its fifth consecutive ‘Good’ rating from Ofsted. The inspection took place in November 2016,and the report was published last month.
John Graham, JTL’s chief executive (pictured), said, ‘This is excellent news at a time when some colleges and training organisations are struggling to achieve good gradings from Ofsted. This is a great result for us as we continue to grow and add new dedicated training centres across the country.
JTL currently has more than 6300 apprentices in the electrical and heating and plumbing sectors and works with over 3000 customer companies across England and Wales.
- 23 March, 2017Pump Industry Awards
- 29 March, 2017, 9:30Data centre design and energy effiicency
- 31 March, 2017Annual awards of the Commissioning Specialists' Association - closing date for entries
- 11 May, 2017BCIA Awards 2017
- 17 - 18 May, 2017PHEX+
- 23 - 24 May, 2017Edie Live
- 15 June, 2017 - 23:55CSA Awards
- 12 - 14 September, 2017The Energy Event
- 22 - 23 November, 2017EMEX
- 23 - 25 January, 2018HVAC & Refrigeration Show