JS Wright secures its largest-ever contract
Published: 02 February, 2017
Building-services provider JS Wright has won a record-breaking £5 million contract to fit out an innovative award-winning residential scheme by PegasusLife for active older people. Hampstead Green Place in north London will be equipped with the largest combined M&E services package since JS wright expanded into the electrical sector.
Rise Management Consultancy commissioned the company to fit out all 59 one- and two-bedroom apartments and social facilities for the scheme, which won a 2016 Housing Design Award for meeting the recommendations of Housing Our Aging Population’s panel for innovation.
A central plant room with a CHP unit will serve the development, which is designed with striking chamfered brick openings across interlinked blocks of six to 10 storeys.
Work will start on site in April on the scheme which also includes a lounge, gym, stretch studio and a cafe open to the public. Completion is scheduled for spring 2018.
- 31 March, 2017Annual awards of the Commissioning Specialists' Association - closing date for entries
- 11 May, 2017BCIA Awards 2017
- 17 - 18 May, 2017PHEX+
- 23 - 24 May, 2017Edie Live
- 15 June, 2017 - 23:55CSA Awards
- 12 - 14 September, 2017The Energy Event
- 22 - 23 November, 2017EMEX
- 23 - 25 January, 2018HVAC & Refrigeration Show