Oventrop undertakes underfloor heating project for school
Published: 02 February, 2017
Underfloor heating for a new extension block at a school in north London was designed, supplied and installed by Oventrop Projects. The school is La Sainte Union Catholic Girls School and sixth-form college, and the project was carried out on behalf of RN Plumbing & Heating for the ground and first floors.
The ground floor was fitted with a Cofloor tacker system in a concrete screed.
The first-floor drama studio required a dry-build system with Knauf Earthwool between the joists and Cofloor heat plates spanning the joists.
Oventrop was able to fully accommodate the client’s requirements, including restricting any works that had a noise impact to periods outside of examinations, without affecting the programme or other contractors.For more information on this story, click here: February 2017, 87
- 29 March, 2017, 9:30Data centre design and energy effiicency
- 31 March, 2017Annual awards of the Commissioning Specialists' Association - closing date for entries
- 11 May, 2017BCIA Awards 2017
- 17 - 18 May, 2017PHEX+
- 23 - 24 May, 2017Edie Live
- 15 June, 2017 - 23:55CSA Awards
- 12 - 14 September, 2017The Energy Event
- 22 - 23 November, 2017EMEX
- 23 - 25 January, 2018HVAC & Refrigeration Show