Bosch launches improved HIU
Published: 02 March, 2017
Bosch Commercial & Industrial has added more features to its heat interface units. They include an ErP-compliant modulating space-heating pump and internal system filters on district, central-heating and hot water circuits. These units can be supplied with or without a heat meter.
The company can now supply four HIU models with flow rates from 14 to 21 l/min. Additional accessories can be included with each model — with the highest-output model available with a summer bypass, DPCV and a premium glass outer casing as standard. the hot-water and heating temperature can be fixed during commissioning.
A keyless filling link is fitted as standard and is connected from the district/primary side to the heating side so that treated water enters the system.
Units are full insulated with EPP (expanded polypropylene) insulation on the front and rear, significantly reducing heat loss and minimising system noise.For more information on this story, click here: March 2017, 106
- 29 March, 2017, 9:30Data centre design and energy effiicency
- 31 March, 2017Annual awards of the Commissioning Specialists' Association - closing date for entries
- 11 May, 2017BCIA Awards 2017
- 17 - 18 May, 2017PHEX+
- 23 - 24 May, 2017Edie Live
- 15 June, 2017 - 23:55CSA Awards
- 12 - 14 September, 2017The Energy Event
- 22 - 23 November, 2017EMEX
- 23 - 25 January, 2018HVAC & Refrigeration Show