Grundfos delivers energy savings that can be banked on
Published: 02 March, 2017
New pumps installed in a large bank in Denmark following an energy audit undertaken by Grundfos have achieved energy savings of 60% in operation. This performance has doubled the return on the required investment and reduced CO2 emissions, making it a sound investment opportunity.
Headquartered in Silkeborg, this financial institution has nearly 4000 employees and offers its 200 000 shareholders a range of financial services.
The survey by Grundfos looked at current and future needs and recommended reviewing the heating circulator loops and replacing three older pumps. Pumps from the Magna3 circulator range were chosen for their energy efficiency, reliability and being simple to install.For more information on this story, click here: March 2017, 85
- 23 March, 2017Pump Industry Awards
- 29 March, 2017, 9:30Data centre design and energy effiicency
- 31 March, 2017Annual awards of the Commissioning Specialists' Association - closing date for entries
- 11 May, 2017BCIA Awards 2017
- 17 - 18 May, 2017PHEX+
- 23 - 24 May, 2017Edie Live
- 15 June, 2017 - 23:55CSA Awards
- 12 - 14 September, 2017The Energy Event
- 22 - 23 November, 2017EMEX
- 23 - 25 January, 2018HVAC & Refrigeration Show