EOGB supplies burners to update heating system at Ashford International
Published: 02 March, 2017
The latest heating system at Ashford International Railway Station in Kent has Baltur gas burners powering three Remeha sectional boilers to give a total output capability of 3 MW. The burners were supplied by EOGB Energy Products.
Upgrading the heating system has dramatically increased performance and reliability. The units also have much lower CO2 and NOx emissions and reduced fuel consumption. Maintenance costs will also be reduced.
Originally opened as Ashford Station in 1843, it was extended as Ashford International in the early 1991 and now combines a busy parkway station with 37 Eurostar departures a week. With an annual footfall of over £3.5 million, it is one of the busiest railway stations in Kent.For more information on this story, click here: March 2017, 84
- 23 March, 2017Pump Industry Awards
- 29 March, 2017, 9:30Data centre design and energy effiicency
- 31 March, 2017Annual awards of the Commissioning Specialists' Association - closing date for entries
- 11 May, 2017BCIA Awards 2017
- 17 - 18 May, 2017PHEX+
- 23 - 24 May, 2017Edie Live
- 15 June, 2017 - 23:55CSA Awards
- 12 - 14 September, 2017The Energy Event
- 22 - 23 November, 2017EMEX
- 23 - 25 January, 2018HVAC & Refrigeration Show