Maintenance software can import SFG20 data
Published: 02 March, 2017
The capabilities of the SFG20 standard for building maintenance have been extended with the capability of pulling through the SFG20 data and schedules directly into CAFM (computer-aided facilities management) or CMMS (computerised maintenance management system). Many contractors, building owners and FM managers use such third-party software to schedule and track work.
A number of SFG20 ‘approved suppliers’ are to be appointed, enabling anyone with a subscription to pull the data through into their software. This capability eliminates the manual process of having to find compatible software and then transferring data to it.
Using an SFG20 approved supplied will provide users with a simple way to schedule maintenance and to be informed what needs doing and when.
- 23 March, 2017Pump Industry Awards
- 29 March, 2017, 9:30Data centre design and energy effiicency
- 31 March, 2017Annual awards of the Commissioning Specialists' Association - closing date for entries
- 11 May, 2017BCIA Awards 2017
- 17 - 18 May, 2017PHEX+
- 23 - 24 May, 2017Edie Live
- 15 June, 2017 - 23:55CSA Awards
- 12 - 14 September, 2017The Energy Event
- 22 - 23 November, 2017EMEX
- 23 - 25 January, 2018HVAC & Refrigeration Show