Ideal Commercial marks 30 000 Evomax boilers
Published: 02 March, 2017
Ideal Commercial Boilers has marked the completion of its 30 000th Evomax commercial condensing boiler since this wall-hung range was introduced in 2011. It is the company’s best-selling commercial boiler and is available with seven outputs from 30 to 150 kW.
The Evomax range was developed at the company’s Hull site and is manufactured there.
Darren Finley, chief commercial officer, said, ‘Ideal Commercial has a 100-year tradition of innovation, and we focus on continuous improvement to meet the evolving needs of specifiers, contractors and installers alike. Sales of Evomax have far surpassed our original estimates; we are very proud that one in five commercial wall-hung boilers currently sold in the UK is an Evomax.’
- 31 March, 2017Annual awards of the Commissioning Specialists' Association - closing date for entries
- 11 May, 2017BCIA Awards 2017
- 17 - 18 May, 2017PHEX+
- 23 - 24 May, 2017Edie Live
- 15 June, 2017 - 23:55CSA Awards
- 12 - 14 September, 2017The Energy Event
- 22 - 23 November, 2017EMEX
- 23 - 25 January, 2018HVAC & Refrigeration Show