Airflow Developments advances art of MVHR
Published: 02 March, 2017
Airflow Developments’ Duplexvent Multi eco range of commercial MVHR units comply with the 2016 ErP regulations and the most stringent incoming 2018 legislation. There are nine models covering airflows from 500 to 7800 m3/h and recovering up to 93% of otherwise wasted heat.
These units incorporate G4, M5 or F7 air filters and can be integrated with a BMS to enable the indoor environment to be controlled with just a few clicks. Alternatively, the Multi eco can be fitted with Airflow’s VAV damper system to adjust the building’s ventilation based on zonal demand without the need of BMS integration.
These units can also be controlled from a PC or smartphone.
There is an operational unit in Airflow’s new air academy at High Wycombe.For more information on this story, click here: March 2017, 172
- 31 March, 2017Annual awards of the Commissioning Specialists' Association - closing date for entries
- 11 May, 2017BCIA Awards 2017
- 17 - 18 May, 2017PHEX+
- 23 - 24 May, 2017Edie Live
- 15 June, 2017 - 23:55CSA Awards
- 12 - 14 September, 2017The Energy Event
- 22 - 23 November, 2017EMEX
- 23 - 25 January, 2018HVAC & Refrigeration Show