Low-voltage breakers include Class 1 metering
Published: 02 March, 2017
Schneider Electric describes its Masterpact MTZ, which is now available in the UK, as a ‘next-generation low-voltage breaker with industry-first Class 1 metering’ to save project time and energy usage. It also provides the ability to monitor and control safely via a smart phone, even in power outage.
These circuit breakers can be customised with digital modules for flexibility and operational efficiency without downtime.
An embedded Ethernet connection enables Masterpact to be integrated seamlessly in smart panels.
These units have the same footprint as older units, enabling easier upgrades and replacements without any need for recertification.
Gary Buckingham, product segment marketing manager with Schneider Electric, comments, ‘The future-ready Masterpact MTZ is a game-changer when it comes to power distribution.
‘End users, specifiers, panel builders and contractors can expect significant benefits thanks to Masterpact’s connectivity, digital capabilities and ability to seamlessly integrate into our EcoStruxure architecture.’For more information on this story, click here: March 2017, 170
- 31 March, 2017Annual awards of the Commissioning Specialists' Association - closing date for entries
- 11 May, 2017BCIA Awards 2017
- 17 - 18 May, 2017PHEX+
- 23 - 24 May, 2017Edie Live
- 15 June, 2017 - 23:55CSA Awards
- 12 - 14 September, 2017The Energy Event
- 22 - 23 November, 2017EMEX
- 23 - 25 January, 2018HVAC & Refrigeration Show