Seeley enhances the control of its evaporative cooling system
Published: 11 April, 2007
Seeley International has introduced a controller for its Breezair range of evaporative cooler that can handle up to 10 smart hubs and control up to 41 coolers.
The IWC-05 is installed on a wall and can identify a faulty cooler in a group and provide comprehensive fault diagnostics. They have a 24-hour clock and 7-day programmable timer.
For ease of installation, these controllers have plug-in terminal strips for simple cable termination and ready-to-use data and sensor cables.
There are two main operating modes — local and external.
Using the remote sensor supplied, the IWC-05 monitors indoor temperature and humidity and automatically varies the fan speed and starts and stops the water pump to maintain comfort. The ‘external’ mode enables this controller to be fully integrated into a BMS or PLC system.
These controllers can also be used to drive external equipment such as extract ventilation systems and dampers. They can also be incorporated into a fire-alarm system to shut down all coolers on emergency command.
- 31 March, 2017Annual awards of the Commissioning Specialists' Association - closing date for entries
- 11 May, 2017BCIA Awards 2017
- 17 - 18 May, 2017PHEX+
- 23 - 24 May, 2017Edie Live
- 15 June, 2017 - 23:55CSA Awards
- 12 - 14 September, 2017The Energy Event
- 22 - 23 November, 2017EMEX
- 23 - 25 January, 2018HVAC & Refrigeration Show