Broag-Remeha boilers deliver heating for high-tech school in Bristol
Published: 28 January, 2008
The recently opened £30 million Redland Green School in Bristol has its space-heating requirements met by three Broag-Remeha 310/7 boilers installed by Lorne Stewart. These floor-standing boilers were recommended for this particular location for the efficiency and performance and ultra-low NOx emissions.
They are compact and light in weight and supplied with wheels for quick and easy installation.
Redland Green School has a potential capacity of 945 pupils aged from 11 to 16 and 450 post-16 students. Dedicated facilities enable the school to accept up to 50 pupils with severe, profound and multiple learning difficulties.For more information on this story, click here:Jan 08, 101
- 23 March, 2017Pump Industry Awards
- 29 March, 2017, 9:30Data centre design and energy effiicency
- 31 March, 2017Annual awards of the Commissioning Specialists' Association - closing date for entries
- 11 May, 2017BCIA Awards 2017
- 17 - 18 May, 2017PHEX+
- 23 - 24 May, 2017Edie Live
- 15 June, 2017 - 23:55CSA Awards
- 12 - 14 September, 2017The Energy Event
- 22 - 23 November, 2017EMEX
- 23 - 25 January, 2018HVAC & Refrigeration Show