Scorpion launches CHP
Published: 08 September, 2008
Scorpion Power Systems has launched a range of CHP systems. PowerTherm is unique to the European market. Its engine technology gives 85.5% package efficiency with thermal recovery.
Utilising a low-emission natural-gas engine, PowerTherm offers a pre-engineered package design, which reduces the costs of up-front engineering, site design and installation. All CHP components are housed in an acoustic enclosure to achieve a noise output of 68 dB(A) at 7 m, a neat design and ease of access.
Synchronising controllers enables PowerTherm to run in sync with a standby generator. Very low exhaust emissions ensure that PowerTherm complies with existing and future UK regulations.
PowerTherm is supplied with a maintenance package that includes Scorpion Power Systems’ Hawk Eye remote monitoring system, which provides an immediate reaction to faults or any decline in efficiency.
The true cost of the entire product life can be calculated from the very beginning, so energy cost savings can be guaranteed.For more information on this story, click here:Sept, 08 110
- 29 March, 2017, 9:30Data centre design and energy effiicency
- 31 March, 2017Annual awards of the Commissioning Specialists' Association - closing date for entries
- 11 May, 2017BCIA Awards 2017
- 17 - 18 May, 2017PHEX+
- 23 - 24 May, 2017Edie Live
- 15 June, 2017 - 23:55CSA Awards
- 12 - 14 September, 2017The Energy Event
- 22 - 23 November, 2017EMEX
- 23 - 25 January, 2018HVAC & Refrigeration Show