"Should R22 be given longer or kept indefintely ?"
|R22 is an HCFC and should be phased out as early as feasible.||49%|
|The practical benefits of R22 considerably outweigh the alleged environmental benefits of its removal from use.||51%|
- "Should Refrigerant suppliers allow engineers to buy refrigerants without showing a valid CITB card? (most questioned said they would still sell to people thay knew, without asking to see a Certificate)."
- "In the light of media fears of recession and a credit cruch, do you think this will impact upon the Building-Services industry over the next two years?"
- "Which decade do you think that the UK proportion of electricity generated by fossil fuels will drop below nuclear/wind/wave/solar/other reneawables added together?"
- "Which option best describes your job function/the organisation you work for?"
- "In consideration of the channel 4 documentary "THE GLOBAL WARMING RIP OFF", do we need to reduce carbon emmissions?"
- "Which industry trade show are you most likely to visit in the next 12 months?"
- "Should R22 be given longer or kept indefintely ?"
- "Do you consider that nuclear power should form some part of the U.K's future energy policy?"
- "How do you perceive the role of fossil fuels in the future?"
- "Which is the best way of reducing carbon emissions from buildings using the principles in the proposals for the new Part L of the Building Regulations? "
- 29 - 31 May, 20139th SEE Congress & Exhibition on Energy Efficiency & Renewables
- 29 - 31 May, 2013Save the PLANET: Waste Management, Recycling, Environment
- 29 - 31 May, 2013SEE Solar – South-East European Solar PV & Thermal Exhibition
- 29 - 31 May, 2013SMART BUILDINGS South-East Europe
- 17 - 18 June, 2013Making BIM Crystal clear
- 18 June, 2013Renewable Energy Marketplace
- 10 - 11 September, 2013Energy Event 2013
- 10 - 11 September, 2013The renewables event
- 09 - 10 October, 2013Nextgen Expo