"Should R22 be given longer or kept indefintely ?"
|R22 is an HCFC and should be phased out as early as feasible.||49%|
|The practical benefits of R22 considerably outweigh the alleged environmental benefits of its removal from use.||51%|
- "We're hearing occasional reports that the Building Services industry is starting to pick up again. Does this match your experience?"
- "Should Refrigerant suppliers allow engineers to buy refrigerants without showing a valid CITB card? (most questioned said they would still sell to people thay knew, without asking to see a Certificate)."
- "In the light of media fears of recession and a credit cruch, do you think this will impact upon the Building-Services industry over the next two years?"
- "Which decade do you think that the UK proportion of electricity generated by fossil fuels will drop below nuclear/wind/wave/solar/other reneawables added together?"
- "Which option best describes your job function/the organisation you work for?"
- "In consideration of the channel 4 documentary "THE GLOBAL WARMING RIP OFF", do we need to reduce carbon emmissions?"
- "Which industry trade show are you most likely to visit in the next 12 months?"
- "Should R22 be given longer or kept indefintely ?"
- "Do you consider that nuclear power should form some part of the U.K's future energy policy?"
- "How do you perceive the role of fossil fuels in the future?"
- "Which is the best way of reducing carbon emissions from buildings using the principles in the proposals for the new Part L of the Building Regulations? "
- 15 - 16 September, 2015The Energy Event 2014
- 16 - 17 September, 2015Renewable Energy Management & Finance training course
- 22 - 23 September, 2015Wind Power training course
- 24 - 25 September, 2015Carbon Finance training course
- 29 - 30 September, 2015Solar Photovoltaic training course
- 01 October, 2015Electrics for Renewables training course
- 02 - 03 October, 2015Renewable Energy Solutions training course
- 21 - 22 October, 2015Building Controls Show 2015
- 13 November, 2015BSRIA Briefing — Smarter ways to better buildings