Weatherite provides the right indoor climate for Sainsbury’s
Published: 19 June, 2005
Weatherite has supplied rooftop air-handling plant and associated air-conditioning systems as part of a major contract for the refurbished Sainsbury’s store at Newhaven. The £10 million development involved a 3-month, fast-track 2-phase project to create nearly 1000 m2 of extra shopping space at the store.
Weatherite’s contract involved installing nine indirect gas-fire AHUs to provide heating and cooling for the entire store, which now has a sales area of more than 3000 m2.
The company also provided a VRF heat-pump system connected to seven indoor fan-coil units, as well as eight independent individual split system for staff areas and other parts of the store.
All the air-conditioning systems are connected to the store’s Trend building-management system.
- 31 March, 2017Annual awards of the Commissioning Specialists' Association - closing date for entries
- 11 May, 2017BCIA Awards 2017
- 17 - 18 May, 2017PHEX+
- 23 - 24 May, 2017Edie Live
- 15 June, 2017 - 23:55CSA Awards
- 12 - 14 September, 2017The Energy Event
- 22 - 23 November, 2017EMEX
- 23 - 25 January, 2018HVAC & Refrigeration Show