Asset management and maintenance audits
Published: 06 August, 2012
BSRIA has launched a new guide to asset management and maintenance audits. BG24/2012 replaces two earlier publications (‘Operation and maintenance audits [AG24/97] and ‘Toolkit for building operation audits [AG 13/2000]). There are two parts to the new publication, including a guide to the audit purpose, plan and process and a toolkit using Microsoft Excel.
Operation and maintenance audits are carried out for a number of reasons — including assessment of current position, comparison against best practice, examination of efficiency and to demonstrate the work has been carried out as specified and the anticipated performance has been achieved.
The toolkit in Excel comprises eight worksheets in a single file to assist with preparation, recording the audit score and capturing the results.For more information on this story, click here: August 2012, 150
- 23 March, 2017Pump Industry Awards
- 29 March, 2017, 9:30Data centre design and energy effiicency
- 31 March, 2017Annual awards of the Commissioning Specialists' Association - closing date for entries
- 11 May, 2017BCIA Awards 2017
- 17 - 18 May, 2017PHEX+
- 23 - 24 May, 2017Edie Live
- 15 June, 2017 - 23:55CSA Awards
- 12 - 14 September, 2017The Energy Event
- 22 - 23 November, 2017EMEX
- 23 - 25 January, 2018HVAC & Refrigeration Show