Baxi Commercial adds biomass technology
Published: 04 April, 2013
Potterton Commercial has added biomass boilers to its range of low- and zero-carbon options available to heating engineers. There are 12 boilers in the range, covering outputs from 199 to 2000 kW. Wood chips and wood pellets can be used for boilers up to 1500 kW, and wood chip only for lager boilers. These boilers are part of Baxi Commercial’s ‘One-stop shop’.
The company can advise on boiler design and installation, fuel supply and storage, ash collection and maintenance schedules. If required, a prefabricated plantroom solution can be offered.
These boilers have fully integrated controls that can be accessed via a web browser — making remote monitoring a possibility.
Emissions are minimised by the integral 5-pass smoke purification system. Distinctive features include a vertical flue pipe and water-cooled combustion chamber. Output can be turned down to 30% of full output.For more information on this story, click here: April 2013, 93
- 23 March, 2017Pump Industry Awards
- 29 March, 2017, 9:30Data centre design and energy effiicency
- 31 March, 2017Annual awards of the Commissioning Specialists' Association - closing date for entries
- 11 May, 2017BCIA Awards 2017
- 17 - 18 May, 2017PHEX+
- 23 - 24 May, 2017Edie Live
- 15 June, 2017 - 23:55CSA Awards
- 12 - 14 September, 2017The Energy Event
- 22 - 23 November, 2017EMEX
- 23 - 25 January, 2018HVAC & Refrigeration Show