Schwank takes control of space heating
Published: 03 October, 2013
Schwank’s ThermoControl Plus control system for its gas-fired infra-red radiant heating can be integrated with the company’s own building-management system and also supports other leading commercial BMS software and fire-alarm systems.
The ThermoControl Plus and BMS enables the user to edit and export the required heating temperatures, as well as statistically evaluating turn-on and total operating times.
ThermoControl Plus units can be linked using data cables and data transmission via Modbus.
ThermoControl Plus can also operate as a stand-alone solution and is compatible with single-stage, 2-stage and fully modulating heating systems. Built-in capabilities include optimisation to minimise operating times and a learning module that assesses indoor and outdoor temperatures to determine the optimum pre-heating time.
Energy costs can be reduced by 8% with 2-stage operation and up to 15% in modulating mode.For more information on this story, click here: Oct 2013, 184
- 23 March, 2017Pump Industry Awards
- 29 March, 2017, 9:30Data centre design and energy effiicency
- 31 March, 2017Annual awards of the Commissioning Specialists' Association - closing date for entries
- 11 May, 2017BCIA Awards 2017
- 17 - 18 May, 2017PHEX+
- 23 - 24 May, 2017Edie Live
- 15 June, 2017 - 23:55CSA Awards
- 12 - 14 September, 2017The Energy Event
- 22 - 23 November, 2017EMEX
- 23 - 25 January, 2018HVAC & Refrigeration Show