Wireless PIR sensor
Published: 06 January, 2014
Titan Products’ TPZ-Net range of wireless sensors includes a PIR occupancy sensor. It is battery powered and transmits a signal to the TPX-Net co-ordinator when movement is detected. This signal can be used over a BACnet network to control lighting and HVAC equipment.
The TPZ-Net range also includes sensors to wirelessly monitor temperature, CO2, humidity and illumination levels.
The range is supplied with a bespoke PC interface for quick and simple set-up and commissioning.For more information on this story, click here: Jan 2014, 168
- 23 March, 2017Pump Industry Awards
- 29 March, 2017, 9:30Data centre design and energy effiicency
- 31 March, 2017Annual awards of the Commissioning Specialists' Association - closing date for entries
- 11 May, 2017BCIA Awards 2017
- 17 - 18 May, 2017PHEX+
- 23 - 24 May, 2017Edie Live
- 15 June, 2017 - 23:55CSA Awards
- 12 - 14 September, 2017The Energy Event
- 22 - 23 November, 2017EMEX
- 23 - 25 January, 2018HVAC & Refrigeration Show