Humidity and temperature transmitter
Published: 20 September, 2005
Vaisala’s Humicap HMT100 series of humidity and temperature transmitters have 2-wire loop-powered or 3-wire voltage-output configurations, an interchangeable probe and optional display. They have been developed for monitoring temperature and humidity in demanding HVAC applications.
The HMT100 series allows for four configurations: humidity only; dewpoint only; relative humidity and temperature; or dewpoint and temperature. The transmitter is available with one or two analogue output channels, depending on the selected parameters.
- 23 March, 2017Pump Industry Awards
- 29 March, 2017, 9:30Data centre design and energy effiicency
- 31 March, 2017Annual awards of the Commissioning Specialists' Association - closing date for entries
- 11 May, 2017BCIA Awards 2017
- 17 - 18 May, 2017PHEX+
- 23 - 24 May, 2017Edie Live
- 15 June, 2017 - 23:55CSA Awards
- 12 - 14 September, 2017The Energy Event
- 22 - 23 November, 2017EMEX
- 23 - 25 January, 2018HVAC & Refrigeration Show