Published: 15 October, 2005
A new edition of its ‘two-in-one’ guide to its KoolDuct pre-insulated ducting has been published by Kingspan Insulation. This latest issue includes an up-to-date project portfolio of recent installations, as well as like-for-like comparisons between the cost of using the KoolDuct system and conventional sheet-metal ducting.
There is also detailed information about the innovative Tiger Connector method of assembly, which is easier and quicker for installers onsite.
This 80-page brochure comprises two sections — a specification manual and a fabrication manual
- 31 March, 2017Annual awards of the Commissioning Specialists' Association - closing date for entries
- 11 May, 2017BCIA Awards 2017
- 17 - 18 May, 2017PHEX+
- 23 - 24 May, 2017Edie Live
- 15 June, 2017 - 23:55CSA Awards
- 12 - 14 September, 2017The Energy Event
- 22 - 23 November, 2017EMEX
- 23 - 25 January, 2018HVAC & Refrigeration Show