Rural Energy welcomes biomass acquisition
Published: 06 May, 2015
Rural Energy, the sole UK distributor for Austrian boiler manufacturer Herz, has welcomed the news that the Herz Group has acquired Binder GmbH making the company one of the few suppliers in the world offering biomass solutions from 10 kW to 10 MW.
Dr Gerhard Glinzerer, owner of Herz Group, comments, The Binder brand has an excellent reputation in the industry and will therefore continue to be used in the sale of its own products in close co-ordination with Herz.
Rural Energy has had a partnership with Herz for nearly 10 years and has installed over 175 MW of renewable heating in the UK to date.For more information on this story, click here: May 2015, 202
- 31 March, 2017Annual awards of the Commissioning Specialists' Association - closing date for entries
- 11 May, 2017BCIA Awards 2017
- 17 - 18 May, 2017PHEX+
- 23 - 24 May, 2017Edie Live
- 15 June, 2017 - 23:55CSA Awards
- 12 - 14 September, 2017The Energy Event
- 22 - 23 November, 2017EMEX
- 23 - 25 January, 2018HVAC & Refrigeration Show