Consumer unit complies with Amendment 3
Published: 03 March, 2016
Newey & Eyre offers a range of Newlec metal consumer units, devices and accessories to help meet the requirements of Amendment 3 of the Wiring Regulations. These consumer units are made of steel in compliance with BS EN 61439-3 and are designed for fuss-free, fast installation.
These units have ample accessible wiring space and come with two alternative gland plates to suit mini trunking and circular glands. They have an earth strap and a snappable busbar and a flexible neutral arrangement that enables the electrician to customise the unit’s configuration on site.
Other features include non-flammable pierce through cable-entry seals for outgoing cables.
There is a range of special cable glands to prevent flames escaping in the event of a fire.For more information on this story, click here: March 2016, 163
- 23 March, 2017Pump Industry Awards
- 29 March, 2017, 9:30Data centre design and energy effiicency
- 31 March, 2017Annual awards of the Commissioning Specialists' Association - closing date for entries
- 11 May, 2017BCIA Awards 2017
- 17 - 18 May, 2017PHEX+
- 23 - 24 May, 2017Edie Live
- 15 June, 2017 - 23:55CSA Awards
- 12 - 14 September, 2017The Energy Event
- 22 - 23 November, 2017EMEX
- 23 - 25 January, 2018HVAC & Refrigeration Show