Oventrop helps deliver Passivhaus standards
Published: 08 September, 2016
Oventrop has supplied 18 Solcos solar-thermal systems to a development of Teign Housing in the Dartmoor National Park. This development of 18 homes is being build to full Passivhaus standards and is at Layne Fields in Christow.
The company worked with the architect, Passivhaus consultants and mechanical contractor Radiate Plumbing & Heating to develop and deliver high-efficiency systems to meet the Passivhaus standards.
Each system comprised two or three OKF in-roof flat-plate solar collector, Regusol pump stations and Regtronic control systems.For more information on this story, click here: Sept 2016, 127
- 31 March, 2017Annual awards of the Commissioning Specialists' Association - closing date for entries
- 11 May, 2017BCIA Awards 2017
- 17 - 18 May, 2017PHEX+
- 23 - 24 May, 2017Edie Live
- 15 June, 2017 - 23:55CSA Awards
- 12 - 14 September, 2017The Energy Event
- 22 - 23 November, 2017EMEX
- 23 - 25 January, 2018HVAC & Refrigeration Show