JS Wright wins major residential contracts
Published: 06 October, 2016
JS Wright has won two contracts together worth over £5 million for residential developments in north London and Birmingham. The London contract (pictured) is worth around £3.5 million and is for the installation of mechanical services for 227 new homes in Colindale for Galliard Homes. The Birmingham contract is worth more than £1.7 million and is for the fit-out of a new 22-story luxury apartment block working for Wates Construction.
The London project will have an energy centre with CHP plant and heat interface units in each apartment.
The services package for the Birmingham project will equip 189 apartments, ranging from studios to flats with one and two bedrooms, in the first of two residential towers within the £40 million Left Bank development.
- 23 March, 2017Pump Industry Awards
- 29 March, 2017, 9:30Data centre design and energy effiicency
- 31 March, 2017Annual awards of the Commissioning Specialists' Association - closing date for entries
- 11 May, 2017BCIA Awards 2017
- 17 - 18 May, 2017PHEX+
- 23 - 24 May, 2017Edie Live
- 15 June, 2017 - 23:55CSA Awards
- 12 - 14 September, 2017The Energy Event
- 22 - 23 November, 2017EMEX
- 23 - 25 January, 2018HVAC & Refrigeration Show