JS Wright to fit out major new homes scheme
Published: 02 November, 2016
Building-services provider JS Wright has won a contract worth over £4 million to fit out a major new scheme of affordable homes in Brentford, west London. The project involves 195 houses and apartments at the former Reynard Mills Trading Estate for developer Hill.
The M&E services will include underfloor heating, LPHW heating and heat-recovery ventilation for all 123 affordable apartments managed by Notting Hill Housing. Each apartment will have a heat-interface unit with pre-payment meter to deliver booster domestic water services, along with sanitary ware and soil and waster services.
Other work will include dry risers in each of the 5-storey apartment blocks and building controls.
Work starts on site in December 2016.
- 23 March, 2017Pump Industry Awards
- 29 March, 2017, 9:30Data centre design and energy effiicency
- 31 March, 2017Annual awards of the Commissioning Specialists' Association - closing date for entries
- 11 May, 2017BCIA Awards 2017
- 17 - 18 May, 2017PHEX+
- 23 - 24 May, 2017Edie Live
- 15 June, 2017 - 23:55CSA Awards
- 12 - 14 September, 2017The Energy Event
- 22 - 23 November, 2017EMEX
- 23 - 25 January, 2018HVAC & Refrigeration Show