Let there be heat
Published: 02 September, 2004
When the old gas heaters serving a church in Hayes, Middlesex, broke down, Rinnai responded to an urgent request for 13 wall-mounted gas heaters.
Rinnai, the world’s largest manufacturer of gas appliances, carried out a prompt survey at St Anselm’s Church and engaged local installer R&L Paul. The installer reorganised its work schedule to fit several heaters quickly for a special service, with the full installation completed soon after.
The Priest-in-Charge of St Anselm’s is also the Rector at nearby St Mary’s Church, which was the first church in the UK to have Rinnai heaters installed 22 years ago; they are still working.
Features of the new heaters include time control, frost protection and automatic adjustment of heating output in response to room te
- 23 March, 2017Pump Industry Awards
- 29 March, 2017, 9:30Data centre design and energy effiicency
- 31 March, 2017Annual awards of the Commissioning Specialists' Association - closing date for entries
- 11 May, 2017BCIA Awards 2017
- 17 - 18 May, 2017PHEX+
- 23 - 24 May, 2017Edie Live
- 15 June, 2017 - 23:55CSA Awards
- 12 - 14 September, 2017The Energy Event
- 22 - 23 November, 2017EMEX
- 23 - 25 January, 2018HVAC & Refrigeration Show