Cost-effective energy monitoring and targeting on the web
Published: 15 February, 2010
A condensed version of its energy-management suite has been launched by eSight. Called eSight Essential, it is extremely intuitive to install and use and highlights the excessive and wasteful use of energy — enabling organisations to reduce their energy spend, improve efficiency and lower CO2 emissions.
This cost-effective software integrates easily with building-management systems and other software for collecting data. Being browser-based, eSight Essential can be accessed from anywhere on a client’s network.
This software is available for 25, 50 or 75 metering points for a one-off cost, with no annual fees. It can be purchased or downloaded online.
Simon Durrant, the company’s managing director, says, ‘Energy-management systems have been in use in larger organisations, but due to cost and complexity have rarely been implemented on smaller sites. The launch of eSight Essential will see the spread of energy monitoring and targeting to any size of organisation.’For more information on this story, click here: Feb10, 101
- 23 March, 2017Pump Industry Awards
- 29 March, 2017, 9:30Data centre design and energy effiicency
- 31 March, 2017Annual awards of the Commissioning Specialists' Association - closing date for entries
- 11 May, 2017BCIA Awards 2017
- 17 - 18 May, 2017PHEX+
- 23 - 24 May, 2017Edie Live
- 15 June, 2017 - 23:55CSA Awards
- 12 - 14 September, 2017The Energy Event
- 22 - 23 November, 2017EMEX
- 23 - 25 January, 2018HVAC & Refrigeration Show