Companies team up to support college renewables course
Published: 07 April, 2010
The Deepings Trading Company and sister company Eco Building Products have teamed up with Navitron, which supplies renewable-energy products, to help New College Stamford develop a new course in renewable energy. The new BTEC National Diploma Extended course is set to commence in September 2010 and will provide the foundations for students who want to follow a career in electrical engineering in the renewable-energy sector.
Navitron will supply leaning resources such as solar panels, a wind turbine and a heat pump.
Deepings Trading Company will supply students with materials and equipment such as pens, pencils, files, scale ruler and tape measure to make sure they have everything they need to start the course. Operations director Ian Greenfield said, We are delighted to assist the students on the new BTEC National Diploma course. Getting involved with educating the next generation of electrical engineers is important.
- 23 March, 2017Pump Industry Awards
- 29 March, 2017, 9:30Data centre design and energy effiicency
- 31 March, 2017Annual awards of the Commissioning Specialists' Association - closing date for entries
- 11 May, 2017BCIA Awards 2017
- 17 - 18 May, 2017PHEX+
- 23 - 24 May, 2017Edie Live
- 15 June, 2017 - 23:55CSA Awards
- 12 - 14 September, 2017The Energy Event
- 22 - 23 November, 2017EMEX
- 23 - 25 January, 2018HVAC & Refrigeration Show