Guidance on building manuals and building user guides
Published: 06 July, 2011
BSRIA has published new guidance to help those responsible for creating building log books and building user guides. The complexity of modern buildings necessitates a greater understanding of how to operate them to achieve the optimum benefits and cost savings, and Building Regulations require that new buildings have some form of log book.
BSRIA’s guide provides templates that are easy to use and detailed worked examples. They provide compilers of building information and operators of buildings with a standard method of capturing information.
The guide costs £60, with a reduction of £30 for BSRIA members.For more information on this story, click here: July 2011, 155
- 31 March, 2017Annual awards of the Commissioning Specialists' Association - closing date for entries
- 11 May, 2017BCIA Awards 2017
- 17 - 18 May, 2017PHEX+
- 23 - 24 May, 2017Edie Live
- 15 June, 2017 - 23:55CSA Awards
- 12 - 14 September, 2017The Energy Event
- 22 - 23 November, 2017EMEX
- 23 - 25 January, 2018HVAC & Refrigeration Show