All hands to the pump at Westfield Stratford City
Published: 09 May, 2012
Westfield Stratford City currently holds the title of the largest urban shopping centre in Europe and was built at a cost of £1.45 billion. The centre boasts 300 shops, 70 restaurants, a 17-screen cinema, three hotels and is also the home to the UK’s largest casino.
Providing services to maintain such an enormous site is best left to the experts, and Grundfos Pumps worked closely with Imtech Meica to provide the m&e services solution. Grundfos has supplied pumps that will ensure the supply of chilled water as well as maintaining the low temperature hot water requirements for the development. The pumps were supplied via specialist distribution partners BSS.
- 29 March, 2017, 9:30Data centre design and energy effiicency
- 31 March, 2017Annual awards of the Commissioning Specialists' Association - closing date for entries
- 11 May, 2017BCIA Awards 2017
- 17 - 18 May, 2017PHEX+
- 23 - 24 May, 2017Edie Live
- 15 June, 2017 - 23:55CSA Awards
- 12 - 14 September, 2017The Energy Event
- 22 - 23 November, 2017EMEX
- 23 - 25 January, 2018HVAC & Refrigeration Show