Rinnai’s heavy-duty continuous-flow water heaters condense
Published: 05 July, 2012
Rinnai’s heavy-duty condensing continuous-flow water heaters have two heat exchangers to achieve optimum water heating by capturing residual heat from flue gases and transferring it to the water being heated. Available for indoor and outdoor installation, the HDC1200i achieves a net efficiency of 107% and the HDC1500i turns in 105% net efficiency.
A smart digital controller regulates the preset temperature to within ±1 K, regardless of the number of outlets opened. If the temperature deviates by more than 3 K from the set point, the heater is turned off. All units have electronic ignition, so they do not use any gas when not in use.
These units are ready for use with renewable energy such as solar thermal or heat pumps to boost the temperature of incoming mains water. Units can be configured in a manifold arrangement to provide larger outputs.
Operating noise levels are 50 dB(A). An LED display provides diagnostic codes for checking status.For more information on this story, click here: July 2012, 100
- 23 March, 2017Pump Industry Awards
- 29 March, 2017, 9:30Data centre design and energy effiicency
- 31 March, 2017Annual awards of the Commissioning Specialists' Association - closing date for entries
- 11 May, 2017BCIA Awards 2017
- 17 - 18 May, 2017PHEX+
- 23 - 24 May, 2017Edie Live
- 15 June, 2017 - 23:55CSA Awards
- 12 - 14 September, 2017The Energy Event
- 22 - 23 November, 2017EMEX
- 23 - 25 January, 2018HVAC & Refrigeration Show