Grundfos enhances macerator range
Published: 08 March, 2013
Grundfos has further enhanced its Sololift2 range of macerators. The family comprises just five models that, through the flexibility of their design, their adaptability and performance, provide the solution to handling wastewater for any combination of WC, bidet, sink, shower and washing machine.
Capable of dealing with a range of application demands — such as a requirement for an extra bathroom, a basement installation, holiday cottages, adding facilities in hotels and guest houses, adding facilities for the elderly or the disabled, or during the renovation of offices and other commercial buildings.
The modular design of the new Sololift2 means that servicing can normally be achieved in situ without the need to drain down the system. These new models can be used to replace any existing macerator unit or for new installations.
To keep up with increasing demand for the product across Europe, Grundfos has invested in a new production facility with a dedicated Sololift2 assembly line.For more information on this story, click here: March 2013, 102
- 23 March, 2017Pump Industry Awards
- 29 March, 2017, 9:30Data centre design and energy effiicency
- 31 March, 2017Annual awards of the Commissioning Specialists' Association - closing date for entries
- 11 May, 2017BCIA Awards 2017
- 17 - 18 May, 2017PHEX+
- 23 - 24 May, 2017Edie Live
- 15 June, 2017 - 23:55CSA Awards
- 12 - 14 September, 2017The Energy Event
- 22 - 23 November, 2017EMEX
- 23 - 25 January, 2018HVAC & Refrigeration Show