CPD covers ventilation in education
Published: 01 December, 2013
Guidance on ventilation in education is provided by Xpelair Ventilation Solutions’ CPD training programme. It is designed to help specifiers and installers better understand the changing ventilation requirements and legislation in the education sector.
The scope for this CPD provides an overview of the key market drivers, including BB101 and the Building Regulations, along with how systems are changing to adapt to the challenging needs of the school environment.
The CPD also explores how energy-efficient and low-carbon technologies such as mixed-mode ventilation and MVHR solutions are redefining the market. Demand-controlled ventilation is also covered.For more information on this story, click here: December 2013, 106
- 23 March, 2017Pump Industry Awards
- 29 March, 2017, 9:30Data centre design and energy effiicency
- 31 March, 2017Annual awards of the Commissioning Specialists' Association - closing date for entries
- 11 May, 2017BCIA Awards 2017
- 17 - 18 May, 2017PHEX+
- 23 - 24 May, 2017Edie Live
- 15 June, 2017 - 23:55CSA Awards
- 12 - 14 September, 2017The Energy Event
- 22 - 23 November, 2017EMEX
- 23 - 25 January, 2018HVAC & Refrigeration Show