Heat-recovery ventilation units from Daikin
Published: 01 December, 2013
Daikin Europe’s VAM and VKM heat-recovery ventilation units include CO2 sensors and optional filters to reduce energy lost and maintain high air quality in commercial premises. They are quick and easy to install and also offer night-time free cooling when part of a complete climate solution.
These units have been introduced in response to the increased importance of integrated ventilation in air-conditioning systems and building design.
Units can be fitted with CO2 sensors to prevent energy loss through over-ventilation or even switching off the unit if CO2 levels fall below a defined level.For more information on this story, click here: December 2013, 101
- 29 March, 2017, 9:30Data centre design and energy effiicency
- 31 March, 2017Annual awards of the Commissioning Specialists' Association - closing date for entries
- 11 May, 2017BCIA Awards 2017
- 17 - 18 May, 2017PHEX+
- 23 - 24 May, 2017Edie Live
- 15 June, 2017 - 23:55CSA Awards
- 12 - 14 September, 2017The Energy Event
- 22 - 23 November, 2017EMEX
- 23 - 25 January, 2018HVAC & Refrigeration Show