Dunham-Bush moves into controlling fan-coil units
Published: 05 June, 2014
Dunham-Bush now offers a range of Zone Flow controls that can be specified with many of its fan-coil units. Zone Flow’s key features are simplifying commissioning, setup, adjustment and maintenance of FCUs.
Zone Flow can control a single fan-coil unit, individually control each fan in a unit with more than one fan, or be part of an integrated BMS.
Advance preparations before units arrive on site can include setting the speed and air volume of individual EC fan motors in a multi-fan unit.
If constant-volume fans with EC motors are used, Zone Flow ensure the required air flow is delivered without the unit having to be adjusted. The presetting of air flow and the use of pressure-independent water-side controls results in fast and efficient commissioning on site.
As standard, Zone Flow provides alarms locally or remotely for failure of the fan or condensate pump and dirty filters.
Communication is initially by BACnet, but network communication can be by almost any protocol used by a BMS.For more information on this story, click here: June 2014, 82
- 23 March, 2017Pump Industry Awards
- 29 March, 2017, 9:30Data centre design and energy effiicency
- 31 March, 2017Annual awards of the Commissioning Specialists' Association - closing date for entries
- 11 May, 2017BCIA Awards 2017
- 17 - 18 May, 2017PHEX+
- 23 - 24 May, 2017Edie Live
- 15 June, 2017 - 23:55CSA Awards
- 12 - 14 September, 2017The Energy Event
- 22 - 23 November, 2017EMEX
- 23 - 25 January, 2018HVAC & Refrigeration Show