Fused spur incorporates time-control options
Published: 03 September, 2015
Timeguard has developed a fused spur for electrical installations that incorporates time control. These single-gang units provide programmable on/off times with push-button manual over-ride, There are two versions, one for 24-hour programming and one for seven days. They have a 5-year guarantee.
Push buttons enable the program to switch on or off at a different time whenever required. A boost button gives an extra one- or 2-hour supply whenever requited.
These units have a 2-pole 13 A over-ride switch and a fuse carrier so that the mains can be isolated.
For neatness of installation, the outlet cable comes out at the edge of the unit and can be covered with trunking.For more information on this story, click here: September 2015, 81
- 31 March, 2017Annual awards of the Commissioning Specialists' Association - closing date for entries
- 11 May, 2017BCIA Awards 2017
- 17 - 18 May, 2017PHEX+
- 23 - 24 May, 2017Edie Live
- 15 June, 2017 - 23:55CSA Awards
- 12 - 14 September, 2017The Energy Event
- 22 - 23 November, 2017EMEX
- 23 - 25 January, 2018HVAC & Refrigeration Show