Evinox focuses on community and district heating at Ecobuild
Published: 04 February, 2016
Evinox Energy will be featuring its expertise in communal and district heating at Ecobuild (see below). The company makes its own range of modern heat interface units (HIUs) designed with efficiency and end-user comfort in mind. The company also offers metering and billing solutions, and smart control technology.
You can find Evinox in the District Energy Pavilion on stand E4280.
A seminar by Evinox, also in the District Energy Pavilion, will discuss efficient heat-network design and management.
The District Energy Pavilion will give visitors the opportunity to meet a selection of suppliers and industry experts in one area. It includes a comprehensive and informative seminar programme featuring the latest information about efficient heat networks.
Ecobuild runs from 8 to 10 March at ExCel in London. You can register to visit the exhibition using the link below; it is free.
- 23 March, 2017Pump Industry Awards
- 29 March, 2017, 9:30Data centre design and energy effiicency
- 31 March, 2017Annual awards of the Commissioning Specialists' Association - closing date for entries
- 11 May, 2017BCIA Awards 2017
- 17 - 18 May, 2017PHEX+
- 23 - 24 May, 2017Edie Live
- 15 June, 2017 - 23:55CSA Awards
- 12 - 14 September, 2017The Energy Event
- 22 - 23 November, 2017EMEX
- 23 - 25 January, 2018HVAC & Refrigeration Show