Siemens extends Acvatix range of ball valves
Published: 04 February, 2016
Additions to the Acvatix range of ball valves from Siemens Building Technologies enables the company to offer valves in sizes from 15 to 50 mm with internal and external threads. These valves are suitable for hot- and cold-water systems and have been designed for robust performance and easy installation.
These valves can be flexibly combined with Siemens OpenAir damper actuators using specially designed mounting kits.
Bayonet mounts mean actuators can be added without needing tools. The brass housing minimises friction, so actuators with lower torques can be used. The valves are completely watertight.For more information on this story, click here: February 2016, 106
- 23 March, 2017Pump Industry Awards
- 29 March, 2017, 9:30Data centre design and energy effiicency
- 31 March, 2017Annual awards of the Commissioning Specialists' Association - closing date for entries
- 11 May, 2017BCIA Awards 2017
- 17 - 18 May, 2017PHEX+
- 23 - 24 May, 2017Edie Live
- 15 June, 2017 - 23:55CSA Awards
- 12 - 14 September, 2017The Energy Event
- 22 - 23 November, 2017EMEX
- 23 - 25 January, 2018HVAC & Refrigeration Show