Oventrop delivers underfloor heating for new college campus
Published: 03 March, 2016
Oventrop’s projects division has designed, supplied, installed and commissioned a 2000 m2 Cofloor underfloor heating system at the new Cardiff & Vale College. This campus covers an area of 16 000 m2 and is close to the centre of Cardiff. It will eventually house 4000 students, 250 staff and offer 200 course options.
The site was complex in design, having a mixture of large open spaces and an array of rooms with varying shapes and sizes, which all required significantly different levels of heat.
Oventrop’s Cofloor Tacker system was selected for its high output and flexibility. Each of the stainless-steel manifolds was coupled to a Regufloor HN pump units with blending and high limit control.
The complete system is controlled with a networked controls system supplied and installed as part of the package.For more information on this story, click here: March 2016, 102
- 23 March, 2017Pump Industry Awards
- 29 March, 2017, 9:30Data centre design and energy effiicency
- 31 March, 2017Annual awards of the Commissioning Specialists' Association - closing date for entries
- 11 May, 2017BCIA Awards 2017
- 17 - 18 May, 2017PHEX+
- 23 - 24 May, 2017Edie Live
- 15 June, 2017 - 23:55CSA Awards
- 12 - 14 September, 2017The Energy Event
- 22 - 23 November, 2017EMEX
- 23 - 25 January, 2018HVAC & Refrigeration Show