Remeha restores heating for school in Gloucestershire
Published: 03 March, 2016
When the existing boilers at Sir William Romney’s School in Tetbury started to fail, swift action was needed to restore heating and hot-water services before the start of the new term. Hewer Facilities management won the contract and installed four Remeha Gas 210 Eco Pro 5-section condensing boilers of 160 kW each. and a Remeha 500 l unvented hot-water cylinder.
The refurbished heating system includes comprehensive BMS control with zoned internal sensors. The control system also enables access via an iPad for monitoring and adjustment.
Despite the evolving nature of the project, which included newly discovered asbestos, the new heating system was successfully installed within the tight refurbishment schedule and fully operational ahead of the start of the new term.
The project team consisted of Hewer FM, Ashfield Electrical Services and Original Chimney Centres.For more information on this story, click here: March 2016, 82
- 31 March, 2017Annual awards of the Commissioning Specialists' Association - closing date for entries
- 11 May, 2017BCIA Awards 2017
- 17 - 18 May, 2017PHEX+
- 23 - 24 May, 2017Edie Live
- 15 June, 2017 - 23:55CSA Awards
- 12 - 14 September, 2017The Energy Event
- 22 - 23 November, 2017EMEX
- 23 - 25 January, 2018HVAC & Refrigeration Show