Viessmann boilers have WiFi and Internet connectivity
Published: 05 May, 2016
Viessmann now offers boilers with WiFi and Internet connectivity, enabling installers to respond promptly to automatic fault notifications, with the added convenience of remote performance monitoring and online service planning. Unlike previous connectivity technology, which linked end users’ smartphones with thermostats, this is said to be the first to connect directly with a domestic boiler and the first to remotely provide installers with comprehensive diagnostics data.
All new Vitodens 100-W/111-W and 200-W/222-F/242-F gas-fired condensing boilers, which go on sale in September, can be WiFi enabled. All 100 and 200 range models installed since 2007 can be WiFi enabled with a £60 control accessory, on sale from September.
Internet connectivity is achieved by connecting to the home owner’s WiFi.
The same connectivity technology will enable installers to remotely monitor their boiler installations in one place with the Vitoguide digital service, which can be used via tablet or desktop to access a live fed of system performance.For more information on this story, click here: May 2016, 107
- 23 March, 2017Pump Industry Awards
- 29 March, 2017, 9:30Data centre design and energy effiicency
- 31 March, 2017Annual awards of the Commissioning Specialists' Association - closing date for entries
- 11 May, 2017BCIA Awards 2017
- 17 - 18 May, 2017PHEX+
- 23 - 24 May, 2017Edie Live
- 15 June, 2017 - 23:55CSA Awards
- 12 - 14 September, 2017The Energy Event
- 22 - 23 November, 2017EMEX
- 23 - 25 January, 2018HVAC & Refrigeration Show