Evinox helps transform former chocolate factory
Published: 08 September, 2016
As part of the transformation of the former Terry’s chocolate factory in York into an exclusive housing development, Evinox Energy worked with The PJ Livesey Group to provide a comprehensive district-heating system. Called The Residence, this prominent 5-storey Grade 2 listed building is being developed into over 170 spacious apartments and penthouses.
Evinox Energy’s involvement includes the primary network design, prefabricated plantroom skid, heat interface units and on-going service and maintenance of the plantroom and HIUs.
Evinox will also provide a billing and full revenue-management service — including fully itemised bills for residents and a billing app so they can manage their account online.
The district-heat network supplies thermal energy for heating and hot water and greatly reduces carbon emissions for the scheme as a whole compared to individual gas-fired boilers.For more information on this story, click here: September 2016, 102
- 23 March, 2017Pump Industry Awards
- 29 March, 2017, 9:30Data centre design and energy effiicency
- 31 March, 2017Annual awards of the Commissioning Specialists' Association - closing date for entries
- 11 May, 2017BCIA Awards 2017
- 17 - 18 May, 2017PHEX+
- 23 - 24 May, 2017Edie Live
- 15 June, 2017 - 23:55CSA Awards
- 12 - 14 September, 2017The Energy Event
- 22 - 23 November, 2017EMEX
- 23 - 25 January, 2018HVAC & Refrigeration Show