Rinnai water heaters team up with renewable energy
Published: 02 November, 2016
Rinnai’s continuous-flow water-heating solutions can work with renewable-energy sources such as solar-thermal and air-source heat pumps. The concept is that the water heater tops up the temperature of stored water heated using renewable energy — but only when required.
Infinity water heaters are particularly suited to this role by virtue of the advanced internal monitoring controls and a modulation range from 56 kW down to 2.3 kW — minimising the amount of gas consumed and achieving accurate temperature control of the delivered hot water.
The Infinity Plus range includes solar storage vessels and both flat-plate and evacuated-tube collectors.
Rinnai offers assistance with the design, specification and installation of a solar hot-water system.For more information on this story, click here: November 2016, 106
- 23 March, 2017Pump Industry Awards
- 29 March, 2017, 9:30Data centre design and energy effiicency
- 31 March, 2017Annual awards of the Commissioning Specialists' Association - closing date for entries
- 11 May, 2017BCIA Awards 2017
- 17 - 18 May, 2017PHEX+
- 23 - 24 May, 2017Edie Live
- 15 June, 2017 - 23:55CSA Awards
- 12 - 14 September, 2017The Energy Event
- 22 - 23 November, 2017EMEX
- 23 - 25 January, 2018HVAC & Refrigeration Show