Flexibility billing for residents on communal heating system
Published: 02 November, 2016
Heat interface units and billing services for the communal heating system in a development of luxury apartments and homes for first-time buyers in the Ladbroke Grove development from Taylor Wimpey Central London were supplied by Evinox Energy. The development is part of the regeneration of Grand Union Centre and also includes office accommodation and retail units. Evinox worked with P. R. Morson on the developments.
The ModuSat HIUs include an energy meter for heating and hot water and also an electricity meter. Residents are billed for both utilities by Evinox Energy.
ModuSat HIUs are supplied ready for prepayment or credit account, so there is no requirement for additional controls, sensors or hardware to suit the metering option. With most modern housing schemes being mixed use, the ability to operate credit billing and prepayment on the same system is a desirable feature. The Evinox system can be adapted to different tenants remotely.For more information on this story, click here: November 2016, 104
- 23 March, 2017Pump Industry Awards
- 29 March, 2017, 9:30Data centre design and energy effiicency
- 31 March, 2017Annual awards of the Commissioning Specialists' Association - closing date for entries
- 11 May, 2017BCIA Awards 2017
- 17 - 18 May, 2017PHEX+
- 23 - 24 May, 2017Edie Live
- 15 June, 2017 - 23:55CSA Awards
- 12 - 14 September, 2017The Energy Event
- 22 - 23 November, 2017EMEX
- 23 - 25 January, 2018HVAC & Refrigeration Show