AmbiRad joins the 3D modelling world of design
Published: 01 December, 2016
AmbiRad has entered the 3D digital world of design by securing the equivalent of BIM (Building Information Modelling) Level 2 compliance for the Nor-Ray-Vac continuous radiant heating system. Nick Winton, divisional manager, says, ‘We are committed to ensuring the complete range of Nor-Ray-Vac product components are BIM compliant. Technical information is now available to download through BIMstore.’
The information contained within BIM for each product is unique. The same key benefits include the following.
• Elimination of design conflicts
• Co-ordination of building services at design stage.
• Product preference at design stage to ensure compliance with specification and during construction.
• Streamlining of site construction work.
- 23 March, 2017Pump Industry Awards
- 29 March, 2017, 9:30Data centre design and energy effiicency
- 31 March, 2017Annual awards of the Commissioning Specialists' Association - closing date for entries
- 11 May, 2017BCIA Awards 2017
- 17 - 18 May, 2017PHEX+
- 23 - 24 May, 2017Edie Live
- 15 June, 2017 - 23:55CSA Awards
- 12 - 14 September, 2017The Energy Event
- 22 - 23 November, 2017EMEX
- 23 - 25 January, 2018HVAC & Refrigeration Show