Grundfos gets into the picture
Published: 01 December, 2016
When a Grundfos Energy Check of an art gallery in central London highlighted a number of obsolescent and inefficient pumps, they were replaced and reduced annual energy consumption by almost 22 MWh.
The £5500 investment will be repaid in just 2.5 years.
Maintaining the correct environmental conditions in an art gallery is about much more than visitor comfort. Paintings and artworks demand a very exacting atmosphere to ensure they stay in peak condition.For more information on this story, click here: December 2016, 101
- 31 March, 2017Annual awards of the Commissioning Specialists' Association - closing date for entries
- 11 May, 2017BCIA Awards 2017
- 17 - 18 May, 2017PHEX+
- 23 - 24 May, 2017Edie Live
- 15 June, 2017 - 23:55CSA Awards
- 12 - 14 September, 2017The Energy Event
- 22 - 23 November, 2017EMEX
- 23 - 25 January, 2018HVAC & Refrigeration Show