Edmond Shipway takes M&E role for Imperial Park
Published: 04 January, 2017
Edmond Shipway is acting as M&E consultant for the Rigby Group’s £50 million Imperial Park development at Coventry. The scheme will transform land previously occupied by Coventry Airport’s passenger terminal into a manufacturing and distribution hub designed to meet increasing demand for high-quality warehouses with excellent accessibility to the UK’s regions and major cities.
The 29 acre site will have three units of 32 500, 15 000 and 5600 m2.
The entire development is opt be built to a market-leading specification, including a BREEAM ‘Very good’ rating and EPC ratings of A.
Edmond Shipway’s role is to manage the utility infrastructure to the site and undertake quality control, having already handled significant upgrades to the local high-voltage network via the primary sub-station.
- 23 March, 2017Pump Industry Awards
- 29 March, 2017, 9:30Data centre design and energy effiicency
- 31 March, 2017Annual awards of the Commissioning Specialists' Association - closing date for entries
- 11 May, 2017BCIA Awards 2017
- 17 - 18 May, 2017PHEX+
- 23 - 24 May, 2017Edie Live
- 15 June, 2017 - 23:55CSA Awards
- 12 - 14 September, 2017The Energy Event
- 22 - 23 November, 2017EMEX
- 23 - 25 January, 2018HVAC & Refrigeration Show